I have decided I am going with Posterous for my blogging/keeping everyone updated on my journey to England. So to give you a quick overview on why I decided to go with posterous.
- Its simple, sweet, and elegant. Just like me ;)!
- Its wicked easy to post everything I do. It also does auto posting to various social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Tumblr.
- I can text, email, use the iphone to post updates.
- I had this wicked design for my site, which I will post on here someday, but it was getting to the point where I felt as if I didn’t have enough content.
- I got tired of coding wordpress to make it work with my design.
- I am hoping the next revolutionary feature of posterous is themes and customization.
- After all, my thoughts are that you folks out there who will be reading this are more interested in the content then the looks of it.
So those are the 7 reason to why I am going with this! Please feel free to comment!